If you downloaded the free ore premium edition of the WP Security Audit Log plugin you have to install it manually from the WordPress dashboard. The process is very simple and will only take you a few seconds, as this article explains.
- Once you download the plugin login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins page and click the Add New button in the top right corner.
- Click the Upload Plugin button in the top right corner.
- Click the Choose File button and navigate to the plugin zip file which you downloaded. The zip file of the free edition is called wp-security-audit-log.zip and the zip file of the premium edition is called wp-security-audit-log-premium.zip
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed click the Activate Plugin.
That’s all. Once the plugin is installed you should see it listed in the list of installed plugin on your WordPress site, as highlighted in the below screenshot.