Keeping a record of every change that happens on your WordPress website with the WP Security Audit Log plugin is very easy! All you have to do is just follow these 3 steps:
2. Activate the plugin.
3. Upon activating the plugin you will be asked if you want to opt-in to sending us diagnostic data. This is up to you and the plugin’s functionality won’t be affected, whatever choice you make. Note that NO Audit log, user activity and similar data is sent to us.
That’s it. At this stage the plugin will automatically start keeping a record of all the changes that happen on your website in the WordPress audit trail, as seen in the video below.
Upgrade to a Complete WordPress Logging & Monitoring Solution
- See who is logged in to your WordPress website in real time
- Terminate user sessions with a mouse click
- Generate CSV and HTML reports
- Configure email alerts so you instantly alerted of important changes,
- Search through the audit log using text searchers and filters,
- Integrate the WordPress audit log solution with your central log management solution,
- And many more features!
Do you have any questions?
If you do need help getting started with WP Security Audit Log plugin or you have any questions about any of it’s add-ons get in touch with us today. We are happy to be of assistance.