WP Security Audit Log version 2.3 has been released! With this new version of WordPress’ most popular audit trail plugin you can keep track of the changes on your bbPress forum. This version also includes several other performance improvements. Let’s take a quick look at what is new:
Track bbPress Forums
bbPress is a forum and bulletin board plugin developed by Automattic. The forum is focused on ease of integration with WordPress, ease of use, web standards, and speed, hence being the number one forum software in the WordPress ecosystem.
You can use WP Security Audit Log to keep a track of the bbPress changes in the audit trail. You can also create email notifications and alerts for when an WordPress administrator changes the bbPress settings or applies other several changes. Below is the list of bbPress WordPress security alerts which will allow you to keep track of bbPress changes:
- Alert 8000: User published a new forum
- Alert 8001: User changed the status of a forum
- Alert 8002: User changed the visibility of a forum
- Alert 8003: User changed the URL of a forum
- Alert 8004: User changed the order of a forum
- Alert 8005: User moved forum to trash
- Alert 8006: User permanently deleted a fourm
- Alert 8007: User restored a forum from trash
- Alert 8008: User changed the parent of a forum
- Alert 8009: User changed the role of forum auto user role
- Alert 8010: User changed the option for anonymous posting on forum
- Alert 8011: User changed the forum type
- Alert 8012: User changed the time setting to disallow editing of posts
- Alert 8013: User changed the time setting for post throttling
- Alert 8014: User created new forum topic
- Alert 8015: User changed the status of a forum topic
- Alert 8016: User changed the type of a forum topic
- Alert 8017: User changed the URL of a forum topic
- Alert 8018: User changed the forum for a topic
- Alert 8019: User moved a forum topic to trash
- Alert 8020: User permanently deleted a forum topic
- Alert 8021: User restored a forum topic from trash
- Alert 8022: User changed the visibility of a forum topic
WordPress Security Alerts Documentation
Refer to the list of WordPress Security Alerts the WP Security Audit Log plugin uses in the audit trail to keep track of all WordPress changes.
Other Noteworthy Changes in Version 2.3
In this version of WP Security Audit Log we have also:
- Improved the Performance of the Audit Log Viewer,
- Improved the reports queries and engine used by the Reports add-on,
Update WP Security Audit Log and Add-Ons
If you are using the WP Security Audit Log plugin and any of its premium add-ons navigate to the plugins’ page in the WordPress dashboard and update the plugin and the add-ons.
Download & Try WP Security Audit Log
Keep track of all the changes on your WordPress and WordPress multisite installations with WP Security Audit Log plugin. Getting started is very easy, as explained in this introductory video.
You can also use the premium add-ons to get more out of the audit trail such as create email notifications, generate user and compliance reports, store the WordPress audit trail in an external database and much more.
Subscribe to WP Security Audit Log Plugin Newsletter
Subscribe to the WP Security Audit Log newsletter to keep yourself up to date with all the latest news and updates. You will only receive newsletters related to WP Security Audit Log plugin.
Rate WP Security Audit Log
If you have been using WP Security Audit Log and it helped you improve the security of your WordPress and ease any troubleshooting please rate the plugin. After all, who doesn’t like 5 stars?