Email Notifications for the WordPress Activity Log
It is impractical to devote hours poring over your WordPress activity log you. Configure email notifications to be instantly alerted of important user activity on your WordPress or multisite network without having to login to your website dashboard.
The Earlier You Are Notified, The Better
If an attacker is trying to break into your website, or users are doing something they shouldn’t, or you simply want to be alerted when something specific happens, it is important to be alerted at the earliest possible so you can address the issue without letting it impact your business and website.
Some typical email notifications WordPress administrators like to setup are:
- User logs in at an unusual time of the day or from an unusual location,
- Too many failed logins (could be a sign of a brute force attack),
- Too many 404 errors (could be a sign of an automated scan),
- A specific website page or post has changes,
- A plugin or theme was installed, activated or update,
- User logs in for the first time,
- Product stock is running low.
Setup Email Notifications with just a Click!
You can set up your first email notifications within just seconds through the wizard that guides you through the whole process.
If you need to setup a notification for a more complex change you can use the intuitive trigger builder. Multiple criteria can be grouped together using operands, allowing you to build even the most complex of triggers, such as you want to get notified when a user with a particular role logs in from a different IP address and not during the usual office time.
The email notification templates are configurable. Use the built-in HTML editor and the available variables to personalize the email message for every different notification you have.