WP Security Audit Log Plugin FAQs
- What is a WordPress audit trail?
- Does WP Security Audit Log slow down my website?
- Can I install WP Security Audit Log on WordPress multisite?
- Where does the plugin store the WordPress audit trial?
- Can the plugin log the URLs which return a 404 error to a file?
Managing the Plugin and Settings
- How can I change the time zone used in the WordPress Audit Trail?
- How can I configure automatic pruning of security alerts?
- How can I disable a specific WordPress security alert?
- How can I allow non-administrators to view the audit trail?
Monitoring Objects and the Audit Trail
- Can I exclude the monitoring of either a WordPress user or role?
- Can I exclude the monitoring of an IP Address?
- Can I exclude the monitoring of Custom Fields?
Integration and Custom Alerts
- How can I create Custom Alerts in the WordPress Audit Trail ?
- How can I mirror the WordPress Audit Trail to Syslog?
- How can I mirror the WordPress Audit Trail to Papertrail?