A Central WordPress Activity Log for All MainWP Child Sites
MainWP is an invaluable tool administrators and agencies use to manage multiple WordPress sites from one central portal – the MainWP dashboard. Add the Activity Log for MainWP extension and you will not have another blame game with your customers!
Your back is covered with Activity Log for MainWP because you will:
- See the activity logs of all sites from the MainWP dashboard
- Keep a log of all changes users do when logged in to child sites
- Keep a log of all child site changes done via MainWP dashboard
- Keep a log of changes done in MainWP dashboard & extensions
Benefits of Activity Logs for MainWP
By keeping an activity log of everything that happens on your MainWP dashboard and child sites you will:
- Ease the troubleshooting of user and technical issues on child sites
- Spot suspicious or malicious behavior on child websites before it becomes an issue
- Keep track of which users are doing the changes, when and from where
- Stop the blame game with your customers and proactively work with them
The above are just a few of the benefits of keeping a record of what happens on MainWP child sites and network. Learn more about the other benefits you can take advantage of.
Get Started with the
Activity Logs For MainWP Extension
Activity Logs for MainWP is the only approved and official activity log extension for MainWP. You can download it for free and getting started only takes a few minutes. Keep a watchful eye on those WordPress sites!